Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alice Pugh
Dr. Alice Pugh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Germantown, MD, with another office in Fairfax, VA. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Pugh is affiliated with Holy Cross Germantown Hospital and Holy Cross Hospital. Dr. Pugh has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Alice Pugh has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Alice Pugh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Germantown, MD.
Dr. Sameer Ismailjee
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Germantown, MD 0.01 mi17
Dr. Amr El Gamal
Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine
Germantown, MD 0.01 mi18
Dr. Lee Schwab
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Germantown, MD 0.01 mi41