A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Kim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alice Rosalyn Kim DO is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alice R. Kim practice?
- Dr. Alice Kim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alice Kim practices Psychiatry near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Loma Linda, CA.
See Anaheim Psychiatrists.