A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Reich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Reich, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Reich graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Reich has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alice Reich MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Alice Reich practice?
- Dr. Alice Reich has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alice Reich practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.