A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Rim, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rim graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rim has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Hillcrest Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 53 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 8 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Alice Rim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alice S. Rim practice?
Dr. Alice Rim practices Internal Medicine, Radiology, and Diagnostic Radiology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Catskill, NY and Merrick, NY.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ada Rim, Dr. Addie Rim, Dr. Adelaida Rim, Dr. Adelaide Rim, Dr. Alecia Rim, Dr. Alesha Rim, Dr. Alica Rim, Dr. Alicia Rim