A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Rogan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alice Rogan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rogan
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rogan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Rogan, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogan graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Rogan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
- Legacy Emanuel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alice Rogan MD and PHD is a female Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alice Rogan practice?
- Dr. Alice Rogan has 1 office location.
Dr. Alice Rogan practices Psychiatry near Portland, OR.
See Portland Psychiatrists.