A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Rogan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alice Rogan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Rogan, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogan graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Rogan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
- Legacy Emanuel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alice Rogan MD and PHD is a female Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alice Rogan practice?
- Dr. Alice Rogan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alice Rogan practices Psychiatry near Portland, OR.
See Portland Psychiatrists.