A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Rowland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alice Rowland is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rowland
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rowland Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rowland graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Rowland has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alice Jody Rowland MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Alice J. Rowland practice?
- Dr. Alice Rowland has 1 office location.
- Dr. Alice Rowland practices Cardiology near Maple Grove, MN.