A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Rowland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alice Rowland is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rowland graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Rowland has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- North Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alice Jody Rowland MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Alice J. Rowland practice?
- Dr. Alice Rowland has 20 office locations.
Dr. Alice Rowland practices Cardiology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Hopkins, MN and Maple Grove, MN.
See Minneapolis Cardiologists.