A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alice Chen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Chen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Taipei Medical University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Chen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alice S. Chen practice?
Dr. Alice Chen practices Pediatrics near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Pediatricians.