Alice Sanchez MD, PHD Patient Reviews

• Bad

October 21st, 2014
Best!! Where did she go?

June 6th, 2014
This is the best Dr. I have even seen. She is so meek and mild, yet very very helpful and caring!!!! I am very saddened to hear she is leaving us!! You are truly the best!!!

May 20th, 2014
Yesterday was my first appointment with Dr. Sanchez. I have struggled with mental illness for a very long time, I heard she was open to new patient so I made an appoitment. It was 3 months out!!! But there was a cancellation and her staff got me in earlier. This was the first female psychiatrist ive seen so I was very anxious. My expectation was the usual older and stuck up. When I saw her I couldnt believe she was the Doctor, she looks more like she belongs in the cover of a magazine. She introduced herself at the door shook my hand and said welcome. When we got in the office she apologized for typing something in. When stopped said how may I help you, she let me talk or ramble, she noticed my diffuclties so she started to ask me questions, all the time while loking at me. I managed to get out everything I was feeling!!! She then went over treatment options, told me whatt was her preference and if I agreed!! She was treating me like a human with a voice and a mind!! she explained all the side effects and went on to explain what sheexpects in the follow up and possible plans. By the way do not let the looks distract he she is highly intelligent ,great intuition ,knows her feild but the biggest thing is compassion!! She actually cares!!!When done, her staff is amazing. She gave me a hand shake and said with a smile thank you for choosing my services!! By the time I left I was so calm! I was originally upset about how hard it is to get in ,But now I see why wouldnt everybody be in to see her. Amazing Doctor.

January 8th, 2014
Excellent
This psychiatrist really does listen and care. She asks appropriate questions and gives helpful information. I have never felt rushed by her. I have recommended her.

April 18th, 2013
Great Doctor and Person
Dr. Sanchez has really been a life saver for me. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone. She is understanding and listens to what you have to say and never judges you.

June 20th, 2012
not a good dr
she likes to take children away form them. there no need to take them away in first place. she has done in a past before with some people that i know.

July 25th, 2011
caring in healthcare
i have always hated that most dr.s have taken the caring out of health care. dr. Sanchez showed me this was not the cae at her office. she is a very caring and compassionate person and her appts are relaxed and personal. i recommend her to all my friends in need of her services.

February 24th, 2011
Thanks again for urging us to bring my wife to inpatient unit where her issues were clarified and significantly improved and where the entire family benefited immeasurably.

February 24th, 2011
Wouldn't change her for the world.
I have been with Dr. Alice for over 2 years and have never seen a doctor in the area better than her.

January 17th, 2011
It is amazing to me that this doctor's office will send out letters to patients and say "You are no longer my patient" but never give a reason. Gives no recommendations or even tries to find you another doctor. When a friend of mine called, they put her on hold, after asking why, and NEVER answered the phone and finally hung up after 30-40 minutes.

November 7th, 2010
Very unimpressed
Dr. Sanchez was the on-call Psychiatrist who saw my wife. When presented with her list of medications (some of which are essential anticonvulsants), Dr. Sanchez expected us to verify the meds by taking her the bottles, instead of contacting my wife's regular doctor. She wanted us to do all of her grunt work, when she could have and should have done this herself. She is a poor doctor working in a poor facility.

July 22nd, 2010