A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Seidler-Liss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alice Seidler-Liss is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Seidler-Liss graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Seidler-Liss has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alice F Seidler-Liss MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alice F. Seidler-Liss practice?
- Dr. Alice Seidler-Liss has 1 office location.
Dr. Alice Seidler-Liss practices Emergency Medicine and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Emergency Physicians and Bronx Pediatricians.