A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Short:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Short graduated from University of Miami . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Short has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Naples Community Hospital Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alice S Susan Short MD is a female Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Alice S. Short practice?
- Dr. Alice Short has 1 office location.
Dr. Alice Short practices Pediatrics near Naples, FL.
See Naples Pediatricians.