A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Swenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alice Swenson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Swenson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Child Abuse Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Swenson graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Swenson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
- Children's Hospital of WI - Kenosha
- Childrens Health Care-Minneapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alice D Swenson MD is a female Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Child Abuse Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Alice D. Swenson practice?
- Dr. Alice Swenson has 6 office locations.
Dr. Alice Swenson practices Pediatrics and Child Abuse Pediatrics near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Kenosha, WI and Racine, WI.
See Milwaukee Pediatricians.