A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alice Swenson is Excellent. Dr. Swenson has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Swenson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Child Abuse Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Swenson graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Swenson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
- Children`s Hospital & Clinics
- Childrens Health Care-Minneapolis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Swenson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- HealthPartners - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Alice Swenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alice D. Swenson practice?
Dr. Alice Swenson practices Pediatrics and Child Abuse Pediatrics near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN.
See Milwaukee Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ada Swenson, Dr. Addie Swenson, Dr. Adelaida Swenson, Dr. Adelaide Swenson, Dr. Alecia Swenson, Dr. Alesha Swenson, Dr. Alica Swenson, Dr. Alicia Swenson