A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Williams, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from University of California at San Francisco.More Education & Awards
Dr. Williams has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St John`s Regional Health Center
- St. John's St. Francis Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Williams accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Alice Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alice T. Williams practice?
Dr. Alice Williams practices Emergency Medicine near Springfield, MO.
See Springfield Emergency Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ada Williams, Dr. Addie Williams, Dr. Adelaida Williams, Dr. Adelaide Williams, Dr. Alecia Williams, Dr. Alesha Williams, Dr. Alica Williams, Dr. Alicia Williams