A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alice Lee is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Lee has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital at Carroll
- Mease Countryside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alice W Lee MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alice W. Lee practice?
- Dr. Alice Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Alice Lee practices Internal Medicine near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists.