A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alice Wallack is Satisfactory. Dr. Wallack has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Wallack, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallack graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wallack has 4 hospital affiliations:
- French Hospital Medical Center
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wallack accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Alice Wallack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alice S. Wallack practice?
Dr. Alice Wallack practices Internal Medicine and Family Medicine near Pismo Beach, CA.
See Pismo Beach Internists and Pismo Beach Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Alesha Wallack, Dr. Alisa Wallack, Dr. Allyson Wallack, Dr. Alecia Wallack, Dr. Alyce Wallack, Dr. Alicia Wallack, Dr. Ada Wallack, Dr. Allie Wallack