A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Wallack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alice Wallack is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Wallack, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallack graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Wallack has 4 hospital affiliations:
- French Hospital Medical Center
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alice Shirley Wallack MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alice S. Wallack practice?
- Dr. Alice Wallack has 1 office location.
Dr. Alice Wallack practices Internal Medicine near Pismo Beach, CA.
See Pismo Beach Internists.