Dr. Alice Wallack MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 8th, 2013
Worst Doctor I have ever seen
My doctor (who I loved), retired and I was referred to this one. This was easily the worst experience I have had with a physician. She was very cold and rude, and when I tried to tell her my medical history she cut me off and didn't want to hear it. She was extremely condescending and lacks even basic interpersonal skills. She has no place dealing with patients, and needs to consider switching professions to something that will suit her miserable personality a little better.

November 5th, 2012
She is extremely cold and indifferent to us. Rude and insulting. Makes me sick just thinking about going there.

July 21st, 2011
Positive experience!
This doctor immediately order tests resulting in need for biopsy. It should condition needs monitoring and she referred me to appropriate specialist. She is direct and to the point, but was kind and considerate. She even rushed to complete a form needed by another doctor that would usually require another appt. I fill the staff was professional and friendly. I would recommend Dr. Wallack.

May 27th, 2010
Billed for exam components not performed
I was charged for a wellness exam even though I came with specific abnormalities. Physician's notes showed notes examining certain systems which were not actually performed. she did not look in my throat or listen to my lungs even though i came with complaints of sinus problems and a current chronic cough. she did not examine my abdomen. she did not report to me if there was blood in the stool. she did perform a pelvic exam becasue of a complaint. my insurance does not pay for wellness exams, only for specific complaints addressed. So, the Dr. expected me to pay out of pocket for what was not performed. this was a rip-off for money for something that was not done.