Dr. Alice Wei Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alice Wei?

great doctor

Posted on August 25th, 2017

She is wonderful. Her office assistant Barbara is too, a hoot to boot! They make a great team. Office is bright and clean. Dr. Wei is very thorough, never makes me feel rushed. Like I'm her only patient. She's very smart and tough at times, but yet you can totally relate to her still. She actually has a sense of humor. The only issue I have is getting my calls returned on the same day. I guess you can't have it all, and explains why I've never seen her on the phone when I have an appointment with her.

special doctor

Posted on October 31st, 2016

Dr. Wei is a wonderful doctor. She is very knowledgeable, careful, and compassionate. She spends a lot of time explaining my condition and the reasons for her decisions. I trust her and know that I am receiving excellent care.

Posted on October 27th, 2016

Dr. Wei is very thorough with her patients, very compassionate and empathetic. She takes her time to make sure patient receives time and attention needed. It's not unusually to fine her going the extra mile in order to help one of her patients, that's just the kind of person she is. Aside from being one of the best and most knowledgeable in this field; she has a humanistic approach to her practice. Do you want promptness, exceptional service, accurate answers to you questions and diagnosis? Look no further and ask Dr. Wei!!

Dr. Wei is the best

Posted on October 13th, 2016

I love Dr. Wei. She is so patient and kind. A lot of other doctors don't take the time to explain anything they just give you medications. she always answers all of my questions and even asked me to bring my sister in because she is in the healthcare business too.

Clerical Associate III

Posted on September 14th, 2016

Great bedside manner and very caring. She answers all my questions to the best of her ability and if she does not know she will find out. Very caring but gives you all the necessary tools to be responsible for you health as well.

Posted on April 19th, 2016

She is a wonderfully caring doctor. Her office assistance Barbara is such a kind person too. Both of them make you feel comfortable and pay attention to your problems. I have been staying off dialysis for a few years now with Dr. Wei's help, but when the time comes, I will be going to her for my dialysis care too.

Posted on October 14th, 2015

She even calls me personally when I have a problem with my labs or am confused about my medications!

Posted on August 29th, 2017