A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Werner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alice Werner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Werner, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pediatric Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Werner graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Werner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Children's Hospital/King's Daughters
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alice Werner MD is a female Pathologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Pediatric Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Alice Werner practice?
- Dr. Alice Werner has 1 office location.
Dr. Alice Werner practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Pediatric Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Norfolk, VA.
See Norfolk Pathologists and Norfolk Pediatric Specialists.