A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alice Wilson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wilson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Childrens Healthcare at Egleston
- Childrens at Scottish Rite
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alice Elizabeth Falconer Wilson MD and PC is a female Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Alice E. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Alice Wilson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alice Wilson practices Pediatrics near Marietta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, GA.
See Marietta Pediatricians.