Dr. Alice Wilson MD, PC Patient Reviews

2.8

• Good
  • Bad

October 12th, 2015
worst possible exchange for a scared concerned parent, choose physicians more wisely
Dr. Wilson I was forced to receive return call from her on an emergency one night. She did not listen to what I told her was wrong with my daughter or what the emergency room physicians thought and felt from the evening before. She was unbelievably rude to a scared parent. my daughter has been a patient of dr. Moore 4 over 5 years but now due to the response received from this position as of the next business day I will be changing pediatricians offices as I never want to encounter this physician again!!

June 30th, 2009
Pretty Good Place Overall
I love Alice E. Wilson as my son's Pediatrician she is excellent and covers everything even when I had a lot of questions to have answered she did that, She truly made Cumberland Pediatrics visits better, However the Office Staff are rude and they yelled at me when I didn't make future appointments right than and there and they seemed not to care about other people's work schedule's at all, Overall this place is okay but the Doctor is excellent!

April 2nd, 2013