A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Wofsy, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wofsy graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wofsy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lee Memorial Hospital
- South Jersey Hlth Regional Med
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wofsy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Alice Wofsy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alice N. Wofsy practice?
Dr. Alice Wofsy practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Glassboro, NJ and Vineland, NJ.
See Fort Myers Urgent Care Centers and Fort Myers Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ada Wofsy, Dr. Addie Wofsy, Dr. Adelaida Wofsy, Dr. Adelaide Wofsy, Dr. Alecia Wofsy, Dr. Alesha Wofsy, Dr. Alica Wofsy, Dr. Alicia Wofsy