A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Kim, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Kim has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alice Young Kim MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Alice Y. Kim practice?
- Dr. Alice Kim has 12 office locations.
Dr. Alice Kim practices Diagnostic Radiology near Garden City, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and Woodbury, NY.
See Garden City Radiologists.