A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Kim, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Boston University .More Education & Awards
Dr. Kim has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Alice Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alice Y. Kim practice?
Dr. Alice Kim practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Garden City, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hempstead, NY and Woodbury, NY.
See Garden City Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ada Kim, Dr. Addie Kim, Dr. Adelaida Kim, Dr. Adelaide Kim, Dr. Alecia Kim, Dr. Alesha Kim, Dr. Alica Kim, Dr. Alicia Kim