A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alice Yang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yang
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Yang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Yang, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Yang graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Yang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alice Li Yang MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Alice L. Yang practice?
- Dr. Alice Yang has 1 office location.
Dr. Alice Yang practices Gastroenterology near Campbell, CA.
See Campbell Gastroenterologists.