A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alice Yang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yang
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Yang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Yang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Yang graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Yang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alice Li Yang MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Alice L. Yang practice?
- Dr. Alice Yang has 1 office location.
Dr. Alice Yang practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Daly City, CA.
See Daly City Internists and Daly City Gastroenterologists.