A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Yu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alice Yu is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yu
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Yu, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Erythroblastic Leukemia
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Breast Cancer
- Burkitt Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Malignant Bone Tumors/Cancer (Osteosarcoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Yu graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Yu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Children's Hospital - San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alice L Yu MD and PHD is a female Pediatrician, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Alice L. Yu practice?
- Dr. Alice Yu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alice Yu practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See San Diego Pediatricians and San Diego Pediatric Specialists.