A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Yu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Yu, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Erythroblastic Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Breast Cancer
- Burkitt Lymphoma
- Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Malignant Bone Tumors/Cancer (Osteosarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yu graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Yu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Children's Hospital - San Diego