Obstetrician & Gynecologist

1808 Verdugo Blvd
Ste 208
Glendale, CA 91208
818-952-5322
Locations and availability (2)

Mar 21st, 2012

Dr. Alice Yun is the most excellent OB/GYN I have ever had as a doctor. She is an expert in her field and as a surgeon, too. She is caring and always takes time to answer all your questions. I have recommended her to numerous friends and they, too, say she is just as wonderful as I told them.

Jun 3rd, 2011

The wait time was HORRIBLE. I can't remember much else. We waited for over one hour after our appointment.

|  Great doctor  |  show details
Sep 19th, 2010

I am so glad I found Dr. Yun. She is so caring and really looks out for the best interest of her patients. I have had some complicated pregnancies, requiring specialists and such, and Dr. Yun was really there for me from beginning to end. I'm still seeing her now for another pregnancy, and I cannot emphasize enough how grateful I am to have her as my doctor.

|  Excellent doctor!!  |  show details
Jan 31st, 2010

I needed a hysterectomy, I won't go into all the gory details. The first doctor told me he needed to make a cut on my belly and I would recover in about 8 weeks. I met Dr. Yun and she told me she could do it laparoscopically. I went home the next day and was back at work in 2 weeks!!She was great!

May 28th, 2009

Her professionalism and thorough diagnostic/ treatment processes make her my favorite doctor to go to.