A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alice Zacarian is Excellent. Dr. Zacarian has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Zacarian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Zacarian graduated from Boston University . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Zacarian has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Caritas St. Elizabeth`s Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zacarian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Alice Zacarian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alice L. Zacarian practice?
Dr. Alice Zacarian practices Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, and General Practice near Waltham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Concord, MA and Newton Lower Falls, MA.
See Waltham Internists, Waltham Family Physicians, and Waltham General Practitioners.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Alesha Zacarian, Dr. Alisa Zacarian, Dr. Allyson Zacarian, Dr. Alecia Zacarian, Dr. Alyce Zacarian, Dr. Alicia Zacarian, Dr. Ada Zacarian, Dr. Allie Zacarian