A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alice Zervoudakis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alice Zervoudakis is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zervoudakis
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Zervoudakis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alice Zervoudakis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Zervoudakis graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Zervoudakis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alice A Zervoudakis MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Alice A. Zervoudakis practice?
- Dr. Alice Zervoudakis has 1 office location.
Dr. Alice Zervoudakis practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Mineola, NY.
See Mineola Internists, Mineola Hematologists, and Mineola Oncologists.