A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alicia Acevedo-Urcuyo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alicia Acevedo-Urcuyo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Acevedo-Urcuyo graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Acevedo-Urcuyo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- West Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Banner Thunderbird BHC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alicia Acevedo-Urcuyo MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alicia Acevedo-Urcuyo practice?
- Dr. Alicia Acevedo-Urcuyo has 1 office location.
Dr. Alicia Acevedo-Urcuyo practices Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists.