Dr. Alicia Acon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alicia Acon?

Рожала у неё в сентябре 2016 года. Все прошло отлично, на роды приехала , родила без разрывов, внимательна. Дородовые приёмы проходили вовремя и без длинных очередей. Рекомендую. Спасибо за Николь :)

Posted on July 7th, 2017

Alicia Acon is the best!

Posted on May 26th, 2017

I had a great experience with this doctor

Horrible Staff

Posted on March 1st, 2017

Dr.Acon wasn't bad, but her office staff & billing practices are unethical. They will charge you for a Wellness visit that's supposed to be no copay, and then change how it's submitted. When questioned, I was told "How we bill is within the scope of the law".

Try to avoid this doctor!

Posted on January 8th, 2017

She can smile at your face, but when it will be time to act - she will do as she wishes. Always tired and in hurry, likes to use vacuum in her delivery practice. If you still thinking about a doctor for your deliver - this is definitely not the best choice for you!

Great Doctor

Posted on March 26th, 2016

I really enjoy having Dr. Acon as a new doctor. Due to changes in my insurance my prior doctor was no longer under my insurance. Dr. Acon bed side manners were awesome. She took her to explain in detail various options for me to consider. She follow-up with a personal phone call. I'm so happy to have her now as my new doctor.

Best Doctor with passion

Posted on September 16th, 2015

I am 18 week into my pregnancy I have seen Dr Acon 4 times already, The one thing I adore about her is the fact that she explains everything to me on every visit and on top of that she has drawn a plan given to me with the break down of every test including ultrasound. My first ultrasound was 3 weeks ago and we where able to see our baby for the first time. I recommend Dr Acon and Sunny Medical Center to everyone. The staff from the moment you come in always have a smile and greet you. I have Better Health Insurance and the billing Department explained everything to and how the insurance pays for the delivery. I LOVE this office.... Seriously even for one visit try and you will see for yourself...

Posted on August 10th, 2015

I absolutely adore Dr. Acon. She's been my physician for as long as 4 years by now. She's very attentive, especially when it comes to cons and pros of certain procedures. She'll not insist on you doing anything just for her own financial benefit, but will find the least harmful way for you as a patient, both health- and money-wise.

Posted on July 10th, 2015

Seen this doctor because of my friend's recommendation. She's great. She gave me a very patient and detailed explanation of my condition. She got me scheduled for my procedure at Memorial hospital within just days! I cannot describe how greatful I am for her kindness and professionalism!

Wonderful OB/GYN doctor

Posted on March 23rd, 2015

Dr Acon is very personable. She explained things to me in a way I could understand without being condescending. She made me feel at ease, and comfortable. I would certainly recommend her highly to my family and friends.

Posted on August 21st, 2017