Dr. Alicia Acon MD Patient Reviews

March 26th, 2016
Great Doctor
I really enjoy having Dr. Acon as a new doctor. Due to changes in my insurance my prior doctor was no longer under my insurance. Dr. Acon bed side manners were awesome. She took her to explain in detail various options for me to consider. She follow-up with a personal phone call. I'm so happy to have her now as my new doctor.

September 16th, 2015
Best Doctor with passion
I am 18 week into my pregnancy I have seen Dr Acon 4 times already, The one thing I adore about her is the fact that she explains everything to me on every visit and on top of that she has drawn a plan given to me with the break down of every test including ultrasound. My first ultrasound was 3 weeks ago and we where able to see our baby for the first time. I recommend Dr Acon and Sunny Medical Center to everyone. The staff from the moment you come in always have a smile and greet you. I have Better Health Insurance and the billing Department explained everything to and how the insurance pays for the delivery. I LOVE this office.... Seriously even for one visit try and you will see for yourself...

August 10th, 2015
I absolutely adore Dr. Acon. She's been my physician for as long as 4 years by now. She's very attentive, especially when it comes to cons and pros of certain procedures. She'll not insist on you doing anything just for her own financial benefit, but will find the least harmful way for you as a patient, both health- and money-wise.

July 10th, 2015
Seen this doctor because of my friend's recommendation. She's great. She gave me a very patient and detailed explanation of my condition. She got me scheduled for my procedure at Memorial hospital within just days! I cannot describe how greatful I am for her kindness and professionalism!

March 23rd, 2015
Wonderful OB/GYN doctor
Dr Acon is very personable. She explained things to me in a way I could understand without being condescending. She made me feel at ease, and comfortable. I would certainly recommend her highly to my family and friends.