one of the best show details one of the best
by Nick Lombardo on Mar 4th, 2013

On a scale of 1- 10 Dr Bachus is a 12.She quickly diagnosed my problem and prescribed a fast acting prescription.

Excellent doctor show details Excellent doctor
Sep 26th, 2011

Dr. Bachus is an excellent Doctor. I feel very blessed to have had her as my doctor. She is a very caring doctor.

Very good, considering she's in the Kaiser System show details Very good, considering she's in the Kaiser System
Sep 13th, 2011

Dr. Bachus is a very good doctor. She has empathy, which is often lacking in a doctor, and she has a collaborative approach to patient care; she worked with me in coming up with a care plan for me re mild hypertension and gout. That being said, she does work for Kaiser Permanente, so the length of her office visits are limited (though she does make sure she's covered everything before moving on to the next patient), and sometimes I'd have to see another doctor if the visit was on short notice -- she is rather booked up. Her staff are good, but not as warm and accomodating as the good doctor herself. I had to leave Kaiser when my insurance ran out -- KP would not underwrite me due to pre-existing conditions (curse them!), and I will really miss Dr. Bachus!

Aug 29th, 2011

amazing!

Dr. Bachus Rocks! show details Dr. Bachus Rocks!
May 29th, 2009

she's smart, funny, compassionate, knows her stuff, and always follows up.

Apr 29th, 2009