A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alicia Baum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alicia Baum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alicia Baum, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baum has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Frick Hospital
- Westmoreland Regional Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alicia Baum MD is a female Dermatologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Alicia Baum practice?
- Dr. Alicia Baum has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Alicia Baum practices Dermatology near , .