Dr. Alicia Baum MD Patient Reviews

3.3

• Good
  • Bad

January 10th, 2017
Spotted a cancerous growth on first visit. Personally got us an appointment with top surgeon in the area. Thanks to all her help, growth was successfully removed within a week of our visit.

June 20th, 2016
Mole removal

March 4th, 2016
The wait time is terrible...and not offered numbing cream to remove miles just jams the needle in

December 14th, 2015
Quick but thorough
She's very matter-of-fact, has a sense of humor but she's quick, so you may or may not catch it. She answers all my questions with thorough responses, and has provided smart plans for taking care of procedures that I've needed so far. She doesn't strike me as the type who would sugar-coat anything, which is probably what I like about her.

September 23rd, 2015
doctor was efficient and fairly easy to get appointment. Ten days later awaiting results of biopsy and office has not returned phone call yet.

February 14th, 2015
The lady that works in the office is so rude, unprofessional and incompetent it is unbelievable. Would never return because of her. The poor doctor just lost a ton of money because of the nut case that works at the desk.

August 16th, 2014
Meh
She seemed a little bit snobby and hurried. Very poor communication with me. The location is hard to find at first.

June 26th, 2013
Absolutely never going back or recommending
I went to her for a darker area of skin on my forehead. She informed me it was melasma. HOWEVER, she told me that it was ok to continue tanning, and she would give me a cream in the winter. She acted like it was no big deal. In reality, any sun will only make it worse, and that's exactly what happened...much worse. She did NOTmention that, which could have saved me a lot of trouble and heartache. The cream she recommended is linked to cancer and banned in other countries...didn't mention that either. Never ever going back and don't recommend at all. Can't trust what you're told.

May 10th, 2013
Terrible
I waited 90 min. to see the Dr. Once I got in the exam room she spent exactly 5 min. with me. I went there for several issues. She treated the first one and told me she could not do anything else until I came back. One thing at a time. Is that because she wants the insurance money for repeat visits. Everything I needed checked might have taken 10 minutes total. I would NEVER go back to this Dr. again. Worst Dr. visit I ever had.

October 29th, 2012
Great Doctor!
Dr. Alicia Baum is a wonderful doctor. She was very sweet and nice, along with all of the other staff. It did take me some time to get an appointment, but after meeting her, I assume that it was just because she's in high demand! I saw her for a mole on my neck, and even though they removed it, once I was back in the room, the whole thing only took 5 minutes. It was great.

September 28th, 2011
Unprofessional
I called and left three messages requesting an appointment or even a call back. Three weeks later and I still have not heard anything from this office. If they are that unprofessional that they can not even give a courtesy call to let me know that they can't get me an appointment, then I can't even imagine what a visit to them is like. Wouldn't bother with these folks.

January 2nd, 2010
the word is Professionalism and Caring
Dr. Baum is very astute and excellent in her diagonisis of the correct issue, based on the care of the patient. The most compasionate humble professional that makes her patients most important as it should be with all physicians.her staff is right on cue with her professionalism and compliments her 100%