A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alicia Boellner-Kahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alicia Boellner-Kahn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alicia Boellner-Kahn, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Boellner-Kahn graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Boellner-Kahn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban General Hospital, Norristown, Pa
- Montgomery Hospital, Norristown, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alicia Anne Boellner-Kahn MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Alicia A. Boellner-Kahn practice?
- Dr. Alicia Boellner-Kahn has 1 office location.
Dr. Alicia Boellner-Kahn practices Pediatrics near Collegeville, PA.
See Collegeville Pediatricians.