Dr. Alicia Brandalise MD Patient Reviews

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

May 25th, 2012
HORRIBLE UUNPROFESSIONAL!! NOT A REAL OB!
SHE SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!! She seemed great at first, quiet, calm and her bedside manner wasnt overly enthusiatic or cold, just in between. SO I THOUGHT. I went to her for annual pap, general exam & STD testing. She told me all my labs came back negative and that i was pregnant. Fine. She sent me for a sono which I found weird it was outsourced (DONT ALL OB GYNS HAVE A SONO MACHINE IN THEIR OFFICE??!) anyway found out I was expecting TWINS and I called her office & even told the receptionist before they could get the report. The receptionist congratulated me & said she'd note it in the file and I made an appt for 2 wks later. When I caught a bad case of bronchitis I called to ask if she wanted me to go in to see her or my PCP because I was pretty sure it was bronchitis-she picked up the phone said ur chart shows ur having twins, I dont handle multiples or anything more than one baby, come get ur medical records and good luck" and HUNG UP ON ME!!!! After being flabbergasted, shocked, insulted & curious, I went on internet. and found a new OB, made an appt for 2 days later and went on to see the new OB. The new OB told me shes actually known her for a long time (they deliver @ same hospital) and she is not "allowed" to handle more than a singleton pregnancy and deliver vaginally...in other words if HER PATIENTS NEED AN EMERGENCY C SECTION she's OUT OF THE PICTURE and cannot perform the surgery!! I told my new OB this is something SHE SHOULD TELL ALL HER OB PATIENTS-ppl have a right to choose a new provider based upon that, I feel! On TOP OF ALL THIS--when i went in to get my records and reviewed my labwork @ home I WAS LIED TO!! She said everything came out negative, when I had a RAGING UTI (no symptoms) AN STD AND MY GLUCOSE WAS HIGH, PUTTING ME IN THE RISK CATEGORY FOR GESTATION DIABETES!! SO THANKS DR BRANDALISE FOR NOT EVEN *LOOKING* @ MY LABWORK APPARENTLY AND BEING AN IRRESPONSIBLE UNETHICAL UNPROFESSIONAL DOCTOR!!! WOULD NEVER EVER RECOMMEND EVER AND I WILL ALWAYS TELL PPL ABOUT MY EXPERIENCE WITH U SO THEY WOULDNT BOTHER GOING TO A LOW RATE WANNA BE OB GYN.

August 10th, 2011
Go somewhere else
I have been going there for almost 2 years, until I needed to change a doc due to the move. I found out they have been overcharged me copay for 2 years! Since I could not find all the receipts, they could only refunded me last two visit copay. Who does that?

June 11th, 2010
She does not care for the patient.
She did a papsmere and it hurted me like crazy. She said i might have contracted ans STD's. i cried like crazy and she didnt even cared she didnt even anwer my questions, plus i had to wait more then 10 days to get my papsmere results back.

April 28th, 2009
Worst Doctor
DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR. She was my dr. , I started to have contractions and she was no where to be found. My pregnancy became a high risk because of this. I had to be rushed to the emergency room,my son was born 2 months early. This woman (dr.) does not have a clue!!! She claimed that she gives you a check up each time you go there, but what she is checking only her and god knows. She didn't do anything for me!! When I was rushed to the emergency room I was seen by a high risk team of doctors that told me that doctors such as Brandalise should not be allowed to practice!!!

June 27th, 2017