Dr. Alicia Brandalise Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Alicia Brandalise?

HORRIBLE UUNPROFESSIONAL!! NOT A REAL OB!

Posted on May 25th, 2012

SHE SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!! She seemed great at first, quiet, calm and her bedside manner wasnt overly enthusiatic or cold, just in between. SO I THOUGHT. I went to her for annual pap, general exam & STD testing. She told me all my labs came back negative and that i was pregnant. Fine. She sent me for a sono which I found weird it was outsourced (DONT ALL OB GYNS HAVE A SONO MACHINE IN THEIR OFFICE??!) anyway found out I was expecting TWINS and I called her office & even told the receptionist before they could get the report. The receptionist congratulated me & said she'd note it in the file and I made an appt for 2 wks later. When I caught a bad case of bronchitis I called to ask if she wanted me to go in to see her or my PCP because I was pretty sure it was bronchitis-she picked up the phone said ur chart shows ur having twins, I dont handle multiples or anything more than one baby, come get ur medical records and good luck" and HUNG UP ON ME!!!! After being flabbergasted, shocked, insulted & curious, I went on internet. and found a new OB, made an appt for 2 days later and went on to see the new OB. The new OB told me shes actually known her for a long time (they deliver @ same hospital) and she is not "allowed" to handle more than a singleton pregnancy and deliver vaginally...in other words if HER PATIENTS NEED AN EMERGENCY C SECTION she's OUT OF THE PICTURE and cannot perform the surgery!! I told my new OB this is something SHE SHOULD TELL ALL HER OB PATIENTS-ppl have a right to choose a new provider based upon that, I feel! On TOP OF ALL THIS--when i went in to get my records and reviewed my labwork @ home I WAS LIED TO!! She said everything came out negative, when I had a RAGING UTI (no symptoms) AN STD AND MY GLUCOSE WAS HIGH, PUTTING ME IN THE RISK CATEGORY FOR GESTATION DIABETES!! SO THANKS DR BRANDALISE FOR NOT EVEN *LOOKING* @ MY LABWORK APPARENTLY AND BEING AN IRRESPONSIBLE UNETHICAL UNPROFESSIONAL DOCTOR!!! WOULD NEVER EVER RECOMMEND EVER AND I WILL ALWAYS TELL PPL ABOUT MY EXPERIENCE WITH U SO THEY WOULDNT BOTHER GOING TO A LOW RATE WANNA BE OB GYN.

Go somewhere else

Posted on August 10th, 2011

I have been going there for almost 2 years, until I needed to change a doc due to the move. I found out they have been overcharged me copay for 2 years! Since I could not find all the receipts, they could only refunded me last two visit copay. Who does that?

She does not care for the patient.

Posted on June 11th, 2010

She did a papsmere and it hurted me like crazy. She said i might have contracted ans STD's. i cried like crazy and she didnt even cared she didnt even anwer my questions, plus i had to wait more then 10 days to get my papsmere results back.

Worst Doctor

Posted on April 28th, 2009

DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR. She was my dr. , I started to have contractions and she was no where to be found. My pregnancy became a high risk because of this. I had to be rushed to the emergency room,my son was born 2 months early. This woman (dr.) does not have a clue!!! She claimed that she gives you a check up each time you go there, but what she is checking only her and god knows. She didn't do anything for me!! When I was rushed to the emergency room I was seen by a high risk team of doctors that told me that doctors such as Brandalise should not be allowed to practice!!!

Posted on June 27th, 2017