A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alicia Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alicia Chen, Internal Medicine/Primary Care is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alicia Chen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Chen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alicia Chen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alicia Chen practice?
- Dr. Alicia Chen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alicia Chen practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Pensacola, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Atmore, AL.
See Pensacola Family Physicians and Pensacola Internists.