A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alicia Cool:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alicia Cool is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alicia Cool, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cool graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Cool has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Union Memorial Hospital
- Union Memorial Hospital Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alicia A Cool MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alicia A. Cool practice?
- Dr. Alicia Cool has 1 office location.
Dr. Alicia Cool practices Internal Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists.