A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alicia Costantino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alicia Costantino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alicia Costantino, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Costantino graduated from University of Miami . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Costantino has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- Tucson Medical Center
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alicia Marie Costantino MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Alicia M. Costantino practice?
- Dr. Alicia Costantino has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alicia Costantino practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.