Dr. Alicia Crecelius Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alicia Crecelius?

March 21st, 2013

While I was pregnant with my first (and last!) child, I was diagnosed with hyperemesis... Basically, it felt like the worst hangover of my life, every day for 8 months. Every month, the only ray of hope I had that my misery would end, was my monthly appointment with Dr Crecelius. Every appointment, she had a new gameplan for how to deal with my misery and I left every appointment with hope that it would work. Sadly, my nausea never completely subsided, but it is more to due with the lack of a treatment for Hyperemesis, than anything Dr Creceius did. She tried EVERYTHING! I live farther away now, however, I will never stop going to see her. That kind of trust is rare these days, especially at Kaiser (yes, there will be a wait!). She is a rare gem and I will never be able to thank her enough for not only her treatment of my, but for my beautiful baby boy- who is in perfect health and truly worht the misery I endured.

November 2nd, 2012