A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alicia Cuento:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alicia Cuento is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Cuento graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Cuento has 10 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alicia Pekson Cuento MD is a female Pediatrician, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Alicia P. Cuento practice?
- Dr. Alicia Cuento has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alicia Cuento practices Pediatrics near Duarte, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Arcadia, CA.
See Duarte Pediatricians.