A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alicia Duenas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alicia Duenas, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Duenas graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Duenas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Rosa
- Cambridge Health Alliance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alicia Ines Duenas MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alicia I. Duenas practice?
- Dr. Alicia Duenas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alicia Duenas practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Rosa, CA.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.