Dr. Alicia Fanning Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alicia Fanning?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Alicia Fanning?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 29th, 2015

Excellent personal experience and surgery

I was very impressed with Dr. Fanning from the moment I met her. She was very patient in answering all of my many questions, and LISTENED to my concerns, especially when I talked to her about the over treatments of DCIS. She was empathetic, compassionate and very respectful of my concerns and genuinely open to listening to my thoughts on my treatment. She made me feel free to talk about the alternative treatments that are out there without making me feel like I was crazy, which is what I had experienced other places. I never felt rushed, and I wasn't pushed into anything. I did come here for a 2nd opinion but ended up choosing Dr. Fanning and the Cleveland Clinic for my treatment, even though we have a state of the art new facility right at home, (I live in Youngstown OH, and the Joni Abdu Breast Center just opened here, but I chose Cleveland. My experience at the Abdu Center was no where near the caliber of the Cleveland Clinic and Dr. Fanning. ) The surgery went very well, I had a lumpectomy and the incision was very clean, minimal, and I can hardly tell I had anything removed. She really has an excellent staff supporting her, especially her PA. The whole experience from tests to surgery was as smooth as it could be. I would recommend Dr Fanning and the Cleveland Clinic if you need an opinion on Breast Cancer.

August 11th, 2015

Great Surgeon

Dr. Alicia Fanning is an outstanding surgeon! I was recently diagnosed with breast cancer and she performed a nipple sparring double mastectomy and the results were amazing. I I would definitely recommend her as a breast surgeon without hesitation!

March 16th, 2015

My experience with Dr. Fanning and her staff was awesome. Great supportive group that made me feel at ease and comfortable throughout each step of my process. My post surgery was handled with concern and close follow up. Thank you.

March 16th, 2015

Incompetent

Shen did not orient the specimen and removed 1/3 of my breast. Recommended a mastectomy to cover her mistake. Should not be practicing medicine.

February 9th, 2017