Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Alice Banks on Mar 16th, 2015

My experience with Dr. Fanning and her staff was awesome. Great supportive group that made me feel at ease and comfortable throughout each step of my process. My post surgery was handled with concern and close follow up. Thank you.

Incompetent show details Incompetent
by Carol Violand on Mar 15th, 2015

Shen did not orient the specimen and removed 1/3 of my breast. Recommended a mastectomy to cover her mistake. Should not be practicing medicine.

Dec 25th, 2010

Dr Fanning performed a mastectomy with incision extended into upper cleavage. Most surgeons make sure the incision stays within a normal bra line. Mine extends out, 1 inch past my bra line. There was no exceptional cancer that necesitated this. Also, Dr Fanning cut away an excessive amount of skin away so that my skin and scar had to be extensively stretched to fit the breast insert and I'm small breasted to begin with. When I asked Dr Fanning why she made the incision the way she did, her only response was that if I would have been a fat person, she would have extended the incision to the center of my chest. I told Cleveland Clinic about this and they must not believe me or they don't think anything wrong with the way Dr Fanning conducts her surgery. This took place on 7/6/2007.