A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alicia Forster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alicia Forster is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alicia Forster, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Forster graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Forster has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Redington Fairview General Hospital
- Mainegeneral Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alicia Marie Martin Forster MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alicia M. Forster practice?
- Dr. Alicia Forster has 1 office location.
Dr. Alicia Forster practices Family Medicine near Skowhegan, ME.
See Skowhegan Family Physicians.