A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alicia Gerke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alicia Gerke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alicia Gerke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerke graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Gerke has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alicia Kerstyn Gerke MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alicia K. Gerke practice?
- Dr. Alicia Gerke has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alicia Gerke practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Iowa City, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Des Moines, IA.
See Iowa City Internists, Iowa City Critical Care Practitioners, and Iowa City Pulmonologists.