Dr. Alicia Gittleman MD Patient Reviews

• Radiation Oncology Wellington, FL

January 28th, 2016
Everything I read about and more
I was impressed with what I read about Dr. Gittleman, and was even more impressed with her when I met her in person. She's knowledgeable, explains things well, down to earth, funny, and caring. Highly recommended!

September 5th, 2015
Very real
Dr. Gittleman was so down to earth that I felt like I could express my fears, questions, and feelings. She has a way that makes you feel right at ease with her. She is what everyone has written about her: compassionate, intelligent, funny, empathetic, and so much more. She will always be remembered fondly.

August 21st, 2015
An excellent, caring, and knowledgeable physician. She was gentle and compassionate in dealing with my issues. I will forever be grateful.

February 27th, 2015
Grateful
What a doctor should be! Thorough! She explained everything in detail and spent time answering my questions. Intelligent and funny! She made me feel at ease, laugh, and trust my care with her. Can't express adequately how grateful I am to have her as my doctor.

August 3rd, 2014
One of a kind
She genuinely cares...whether it be a a gentle hand or a warm hug, I knew she wanted the best for me. She explained the process thoroughly so I knew what to expect. And I was surprised to find that she had a great sense of humor intermixed with intelligence. She's so very appreciated and is definitely one of a kind.

February 7th, 2014
Excellent
Great bedside manner and extremely knowledgeable.

November 28th, 2013
Amazing
Dr. Gittleman has the rare qualities of intelligent, caring, and funny combined. She made this nightmare bearable. I wish more doctors were like her.

May 4th, 2013
A TRUE ASSET TO HER FIELD OF MEDICINE
I was assigned Dr. Gittleman throughout my radiation. What can I say, except she was awesome! She had a great bedside manner, spent time with her patients and explained everything that was going on. She was compassionate, caring and understanding. She had a great sense of humor and we would laugh together. When I finished my treatment and it was graduation day she gave me a hug and I really appreciated that. There should be more considerate doctors and compassionate ones such as her. I just found out she left the hospital and do wish her all the luck with her future endeavors. I do hope someday she will return to that hospital because a lot of patients are missing her. She is one of my favorite doctors and I wish her well.

July 8th, 2012
Dr. Gittleman is Awesome
Caring, funny, held my hand because I was getting panic attacks during the set up for radiation. Made everything safe for me. Can't recommend this wonderful doctor enough. Still follows up with me, long after treatment.

February 6th, 2012
Dr. Gittleman helped us greatly through this difficult time. She was always there to answer our questions. She was most supportive and caring. Thank you, Dr. Gittleman!

September 9th, 2011
Empathetic and knowledgeable
Dr. Gittleman is a caring, warm, easily approachable, knowledgeable doctor. She is not only extremely bright, but her bedside manner is one of a kind. I highly recommend her.