A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alicia Guice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alicia Guice is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alicia Guice, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Guice graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Guice has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alicia Kayle Guice MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alicia K. Guice practice?
- Dr. Alicia Guice has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alicia Guice practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Sun City, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ.
See Sun City Family Physicians and Sun City Geriatric Doctors.