Family Practitioner, Geriatric Specialist (elderly care)
Video profile
10503 W Tbird Blvd
Ste 112
Sun City, AZ 85351
623-933-7900
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  Patient's son  |  show details
by Jim Henzler on May 14th, 2014

After admitting my mother, Jeanne Henzler to Boswell Hospital, Sun City, AZ, in June 2012, Dr Guice failed in any follow up whatsoever. The staff Dr at the hospital requested my mother's records from Dr Guice on 2 occasions and they were never received. Her staff claimed no such request was received. I submit that Dr Guice, after a 2012 January appointment with my mother, KNEW that my mother had pancreatic cancer and kept quiet about it; hence that's why the records requested were not forthcoming. In case you're reading this review Dr Guice, my mother passed away on 3 Oct 2012 of pancreatic cancer. After all, 87 years old is long enough, right? Thank you for your non-concern.

|  Staff is rude  |  show details
Mar 17th, 2014

I saw Dr. Guice a little over 1 yr. I stopped seeing her do to the rudeness of the office staff. I advised the Dr. of this problem and she did nothing, which I felt broke my confidence in her.

|  show details
Dec 13th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Guice for several years. I particularly like the way she listens to me, trusts me to know my own body, and shows in every way that she cares.

|  show details
Mar 2nd, 2013

The staff is rude, after going to Dr. Guice for many years we stopped going due to her staff being rude and we felt the privacy and trust was broken between doctor and patient due to her staff member

|  I love this doctor  |  show details
Mar 11th, 2011

Very vice

|  Patient Knowledgable and Caring  |  show details
by AZnative on Feb 25th, 2008 on kudzu.com

I have been going to Dr. Guice for several years and love the service she provides. It is nice to go to a doctor that you share all of your personal information about and feel like the doctor cares about you. I would recommend this doctor to all my family and friends.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com