Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner, Geriatric Specialist (elderly care)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
Aug 25th, 2015

Dr. Guise and her staff are always helpful and very professional. Dr. Guise is always attentive, caring, and has amazing follow up. I am very grateful to her and her team.

Jan 16th, 2015

Patient's son show details Patient's son
by Jim Henzler on May 14th, 2014

After admitting my mother, Jeanne Henzler to Boswell Hospital, Sun City, AZ, in June 2012, Dr Guice failed in any follow up whatsoever. The staff Dr at the hospital requested my mother's records from Dr Guice on 2 occasions and they were never received. Her staff claimed no such request was received. I submit that Dr Guice, after a 2012 January appointment with my mother, KNEW that my mother had pancreatic cancer and kept quiet about it; hence that's why the records requested were not forthcoming. In case you're reading this review Dr Guice, my mother passed away on 3 Oct 2012 of pancreatic cancer. After all, 87 years old is long enough, right? Thank you for your non-concern.

Staff is rude show details Staff is rude
Mar 17th, 2014

I saw Dr. Guice a little over 1 yr. I stopped seeing her do to the rudeness of the office staff. I advised the Dr. of this problem and she did nothing, which I felt broke my confidence in her.

Dec 13th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Guice for several years. I particularly like the way she listens to me, trusts me to know my own body, and shows in every way that she cares.

Mar 2nd, 2013

The staff is rude, after going to Dr. Guice for many years we stopped going due to her staff being rude and we felt the privacy and trust was broken between doctor and patient due to her staff member

I love this doctor show details I love this doctor
Mar 11th, 2011

Very vice

Patient Knowledgable and Caring show details Patient Knowledgable and Caring
by AZnative on Feb 25th, 2008 on kudzu.com

I have been going to Dr. Guice for several years and love the service she provides. It is nice to go to a doctor that you share all of your personal information about and feel like the doctor cares about you. I would recommend this doctor to all my family and friends.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com