Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alicia Jennings
Dr. Alicia Jennings, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Villa Rica, GA. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Jennings is affiliated with Augusta University Medical Center, Tanner Medical Center and Tanner Higgins Medical Center. Dr. Jennings has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Alicia Jennings has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Alicia Jennings is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Villa Rica, GA.
Dr. Amy Eubanks
Villa Rica, GA 0 mi16
Dr. Bryan Wells
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Villa Rica, GA 0.18 mi11
Dr. Madhuri Meka
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Villa Rica, GA 0.18 mi17