A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alicia Jennings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alicia Jennings is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alicia Jennings, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jennings graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Jennings has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Tanner Medical Center Villa Rica
- Tanner Memorial Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alicia Jennings MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alicia Jennings practice?
- Dr. Alicia Jennings has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alicia Jennings practices Internal Medicine near Villa Rica, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, GA and Atlanta, GA.
See Villa Rica Internists.