A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alicia Kieninger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alicia Kieninger, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Kieninger graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Kieninger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alicia Nicole Kieninger MD is a female Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alicia N. Kieninger practice?
- Dr. Alicia Kieninger has 1 office location.
Dr. Alicia Kieninger practices Surgery near Pontiac, MI.
See Pontiac Surgeons.