A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alicia King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alicia King is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alicia King, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. She has 3 awards.
Dr. King has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alicia Deanne King DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alicia D. King practice?
- Dr. Alicia King has 1 office location.
Dr. Alicia King practices Family Medicine near Troy, MO.
See Troy Family Physicians.