A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alicia King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alicia King, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. King has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Med Ctr
- Miller Children's Hospital Long Beach
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alicia Leashu King DO is a female Pediatrician, has 5 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Alicia L. King practice?
- Dr. Alicia King has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alicia King practices Pediatrics near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Pediatricians.