A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alicia King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alicia King, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. King has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Med Ctr
- Miller Children's Hospital Long Beach
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. King accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 8 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alicia L. King practice?
Dr. Alicia King practices Pediatrics near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Pediatricians.