A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alicia Laano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alicia Laano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Laano graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Laano has 6 hospital affiliations:
- White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
- SSM Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alicia Zabella Laano MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alicia Z. Laano practice?
- Dr. Alicia Laano has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alicia Laano practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians.