A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alicia Laano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alicia Laano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laano
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Laano Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Laano graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Laano has 6 hospital affiliations:
- White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Hollywood Presbyterian Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alicia Zabella Laano MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alicia Z. Laano practice?
- Dr. Alicia Laano has 1 office location.
Dr. Alicia Laano practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians.