A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alicia Laano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alicia Laano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laano
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Laano Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Laano graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Laano has 6 hospital affiliations:
- White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
- SSM Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alicia Zabella Laano MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alicia Z. Laano practice?
- Dr. Alicia Laano has 1 office location.
Dr. Alicia Laano practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians.