A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alicia Laano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alicia Laano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laano
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Laano Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Laano graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Laano has 6 hospital affiliations:
- White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
- SSM Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alicia Zabella Laano MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alicia Z. Laano practice?
- Dr. Alicia Laano has 1 office location.
Dr. Alicia Laano practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians.